Mentorship Program with Pawsibilities
Pawsibilities is a nonprofit organization that aims to improve the recruitment and retention of
underrepresented groups into the veterinary profession. Pawsibilities is a web and mobile platform
designed to connect individuals from underrepresented backgrounds interested in the veterinary
profession to both opportunities available and to potential mentors and advisors within the field.
Who is it for?
and veterinarians from underrepresented backgrounds. We aim to increase diversity based on
disability status, ethnicity, gender, non-traditional path, race, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, religion, and veteran status.
How do I sign up?
1. Create a Panopto account: https://www.panopto.com/
**You MUST create an account to receive credit! **
2. Complete a REQUIRED 1.5-hour long mentoring training:
**Note: you must be LOGGED IN to receive credit**
3. Create a Pawsibilities Vet Med Network account:
4. Join the Latinx Veterinary Medical Association’s Closed Group
5. Search for a mentor or mentee that fits your goals and needs!