Learn more about the Latinx VMA membership programs and its benefits.
Latinx Veterinary Medical Association Membership
Who can be a member? Membership is open to Latinx veterinary professionals including veterinarians, veterinary technicians, veterinary assistants, veterinary students, other veterinary-related professionals, and our allies! There is also reduced pricing for new graduate veterinarians!
Membership fee: $50
For Latinx veterinarians that graduated from an AVMA accredited veterinary college and/or are legally qualified to practice in the US or Canada and currently live in the US/Canada.
New Graduates, Interns, and Residents Membership
Membership fee: free for the first 6 months then, $25
For Latinx Veterinary that graduated from an AVMA accredited veterinary college and/or are legally qualified to practice in the US or Canada and currently live in the USA/Canada.
Veterinary Student Membership
Membership fee: $15/ year
For Latinx students attending an AVMA accredited veterinary college in the US, Canada, and West Indies.
Veterinary Related Professionals Membership
Membership fee: $15/year
For any Latinx professional involved in animal health, animal research and/or any other fields that supports the veterinary profession. (i.e.: licensed veterinary technicians, veterinary assistants, PhD, veterinary technician students, hospital managers)
Membership fee: $10/year
For any non-Latinx individual that belongs to the aforementioned professions (Veterinarian, veterinary technician/assistant, veterinary student etc.)
- First 50 veterinarian, veterinary technician and veterinary assistant members get a free Get MotiVETed Membership
- Access to the Latinx VMA Member Directory
- Eligibility for scholarships for new graduates and veterinary students
- Access to exclusive opportunities
- Access to Latinx veterinary community events
- Access to LVMA sponsored webinars
- Opportunities to be featured on our platforms